Placement Cell of Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering has been operationalfor the last fifteen years, with dual objectives of imparting required trainingto students and liaisoning with the industry to arrange campus interviews for thestudents studying in the backward region of Rayalaseema. The cell is headed by aProfessor, nominated by the Principal in association with a committee consistingof a faculty member from each department and is supported by Office Assistants.
- To strengthen and achieve maximum placements for the students of all disciplines. If the Alumni is strengthened, the institution will grow in strength and stature.
- Continued and purposeful interaction with the industries to help students to have exposure to practical aspects of technological advancements.
- To help students to improve their communication skills.
- To upgrade the Training & Placement Cell to function more effectively by the appointment of full fledged and regular Training & Placement Officer.
- To have full-fledged Placement Office with regular Office Staff.
- To conduct short term training programs.
- To develop a database with the industrial and alumni profile for effective interaction.
Placement Cell Committee
|Chairman and Principal||Prof. J. Karthikeyan|
|Vice-Chairman and Vice-Principal||Prof. P. Mallikharjuna|
|Placement Officer||Prof. R.V.S. Satyanarayana|
|Committee Member||Prof. K. Nagendra Prasad|
|Committee Member||Prof. G. Prabhakar|
|Committee Member||Prof. A. Ramamohan Reddy|
|Committee Member||Prof. M. Damodara Reddy|
|Committee Member||Prof. B. Anuradha|
|Committee Member||Ms. P. Hema|
|Office Assistant||Mr. P. Siva Kumar|